Our crane repair and maintenance services are available for any size crane or hoist. Our experienced engineers and technicians work 24 hours a day, 364 days a year to provide you with the least amount of downtime and the best access to service available.
Harriman Material Handling is a full service provider of parts, services, and equipment relating to material handling applications. We supply bridge cranes, crane runways, jib cranes, hoists, and fall protection equipment. Our equipment services include:
- Remanufacturing equipment as a cost effective solution
- Preventative maintenance on all distributed equipment
- Emergency repair 24/7, 365 days a year
- Onsite technician placement
- Retrofits on outdated equipment
- Complete engineering services for inspection and testing
Our highly qualified engineers are always available to service you quickly and efficiently. Our engineers and technicians provide the following services:
- Analyzing of existing crane/hoist systems to determine capacities.
- Determine if your existing building has adequate support for the crane system you want.
- Modify the existing building foundation to support a new crane system or design an equipment foundation that will work for your building.
- Determine if your existing crane or hoist system can have an increased capacity.
Repairing and Remanufacturing
Crane Repair. Harriman-trained crane and hoist technicians are on call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 364 days a year for crane repair and maintenance. Whether it’s a ¼-ton hoist or a 200-ton crane, our technicians have the experience and perseverance to get the job done.
Upon arrival, our technicians promptly diagnose and repair the problem. When replacement hoist or crane parts are needed, Harrimans’ pros work diligently to secure them. Occasionally, the correct parts aren’t immediately available. When that’s the case, our team will quickly develop a temporary solution to keep your operations running, then make the permanent repair immediately when the proper parts arrive.
- 24-hour trouble-free service is provided by a qualified team of crane technicians, mechanics, electricians, and riggers equipped with the latest personal protection equipment and safety training.
- Our technicians pride themselves on fully documenting all actions in the service work they perform, as well as detailing any additional issues they uncover that may require attention.
If you decide to repair or remanufacture your part, we’ll take care of it and return to you the part you need quickly. If neither option works for you, we’ll return your hoist and only charge for the tear down fees. Either way, we work hard to ensure we find you exactly what you need and get it to you quickly and efficiently. Put our cost-effective material handling solutions to the test!
We make it easy for you to be up and running in no time. We provide maintenance contracts for preventative maintenance which saves you money on costly emergency repairs. Your emergency repair is available through your maintenance contract!
A crane retrofit helps bring your aging equipment into a modern world. Rather than replacing an entire system, we can upgrade your system for you, saving you money. Common upgrades include but are not limited to:
- Ergonomic cab chairs
- Both closed and open loop VFD controls
- Conventional relay control replacement
- Resistor bank repair
- Resistor bank replacement
- AC & DC brakes, actuator
- Festoon systems
- Buffers and bumpers
- Pendant controls
- Radio controls
- Cab air conditioning
- High strength wheels
- Load limiting devices
- Travel limit devices for bridges, hoists, & trolleys
- Anti-collision and security devices
- Wire rope cables
- Crane illumination lights