RL and RLP lever pullers offer a compact and light-weight solution for your lifting and pulling needs.
The RLP and RL are able to operate in tight spaces with 360° handle rotation. All R&M lever pullers are equipped with important safety features, including a dual pawl Weston-style brake with two friction discs providing four braking surfaces and an all-steel construction. Both the RL and RLP lever pullers meet or exceed international design standards, including ASME B30.21. The RLP premium lever pullers are available in ¾ – 6 ton (750 – 6000 kg) capacities and the RL manual lever pullers are available from ¼ – 3 ton (250 – 3000 kg) capacities. The lever pullers come standard with a 5 ft (1.5m) lifting height, but additional chain lengths are available. Both R&M lever pullers meet or exceed international standards, including ASME B30.21.
The RM II manual chain hoists are available in 1/4 – 10 ton (250 – 10,000 kg) capacities and come standard with a 10 ft (3m) lift, or with any custom lift height up to 98 ft (30m). The standard top hook design can be paired with one of R&M’s manual trolley options, or opt for an integral hand geared chain trolley or manual push trolley 1/2 – 5 ton (500 – 5000 kg) capacities, which lowers the overall headroom of the hand chain hoist and trolley. The RM II manual chain hoist meets or exceeds international standards, including ASME B30.16.
- High strength, grade 80 alloy steel load chain with galvanized finish for corrosion resistance
- Hooks are alloy steel, heat treated and equipped with hook latches and inspection points
- Treated steel shafts, gears and load wheels
- Meets or exceeds international standards, including ASME B30.16
- Overload limiting device to prevent lifting loads beyond rated capacity (Except 1/4 ton [250 kg] unit)
- Dual pawl Weston-style brake with two brake friction discs provides four braking surfaces
- Load chain guard that holds chain to pockets of load wheel for safe operation
- Hooks are treated alloy steel and equipped with spring-return safety latches.