Free Standing Jibs: These jibs are available in two models—enclosed rail for smaller capacities and structural I-beam models for longer spans and larger capacities. These foundation-mounted cranes install almost anywhere. The base plate is secured by anchor bolts to a prescribed reinforced concrete foundation. Safety end stops at both ends of boom limit trolley travel.
Wall Mounted Jibs: This jib crane is available in two models—a wall bracketed jib and cantilevered jib. Use an enclosed system for small capacities and a steel beamed structure for larger capacities. Wall Mounted Jib Cranes provide excellent coverage in circular areas not efficiently served by a main crane. They’re ideal for supporting tool balancers, air balancers, hoists, vacuum lifters and welding wire feeders.
Articulating Jibs: When a standard jib or crane will not work, use this jib for simplified operation in small or obstructed areas. The articulated jib handles up to 2,000 pounds. Increases productivity and improves safety for when a standard jib or crane cannot be used.
WerkArm Articulating Jibs: This model handles 50 – 300 pounds and is used primarily to lessen employee fatigue, increase workplace safety, and manage loads. 360 degree rotation is available on our premium WerkArm jibs.
Easy-Arm Articulating Jib: This articulating jib provides for simple operation and unlimited control over loads with speeds as low as 1 fpm and as high as 150 fpm. This model is ideal for pick and place applications.
Workstation Jib Cranes
Workstation Jib Crane: this is most versatile crane and is best for low capacity, high productivity applications. It is the perfect jib crane to place underneath large bridge cranes, in open areas where it can serve several work stations, in outdoor applications such as loading docks, or in machining and assembly operations where it can be overlapped with other jib cranes to provide staged operation.
- Fixed and Adjustable Height Gantry Cranes: These cranes are custom built to your height and width specs. It is easily adjustable to fit a variety of applications.
- Powered Gantry Cranes: These cranes are generally equipped with wire rope hoists or electric chains. They are used designed with heavy duty capacity.
- Semi-Gantry Crane: This is a half overhead / half gantry crane. It utilizes less floor space and spans only half of a bay.
- Portable Gantry Cranes: These cranes are easily maneuverable to suit applications all across a bay. They include non-skid or outdoor wheels as required.
- Free Standing: This monorail system has a 1 to 10 ton capacity and is pre-engineered for simplified use and fast delivery. The modular design allows for easy maneuverability.
- Ceiling Supported: This crane must be used in a building able to handle a modern crane system. It uses no floor space and works with all size loads. The size of the crane is easily adjusted. It also is easy to relocate.
- ToolWerks Jibs: These jibs are available as both freestanding and wall mounted models. It can be custom made for longer length jibs and it has a capacity of 250 pounds.
- ToolWerks Rail Systems: This system is available as freestanding, cantilever, or ceiling mounted. It is a single or dual railed system. The capacity for the rail system is 250 pounds for every 5 feet of support.
For more information regarding our material handling equipment, contact us. We also provide crane runway systems, bridge cranes, hoists, and fall protection equipment.