JDN Air Hoists mini
125, 250, 500, 1000
Air Hoist mini
The Air Hoist mini is the most compact hoist, with a carrying capacity of up to 980 kg and an integrated NFC sensor with service app that makes it truly unique in the industry.
The mini’s profile of use shows it is capable of meeting demands for a manageable and flexible compressed air hoist. This means the mini is perfectly suited for use in various areas of application, such as the automotive, chemistry, pharmaceutical, and food industries.
- Carrying capacities: 125 kg, 250 kg, 500 kg, 980 kg
- Air pressure: 6 bar
- Heights of lift: 3 m, 5m, 8 m
- Length of control: 2 m, 4 m, 7 m, max. 10 m
Air Hoist mini Standard Features
- Extremely compact at low weight
- Life cycle: 800 hours
- The maximum speed can be reduced and continuously preset
- Extreme sensitive control
- Explosion protection zone 2 (ATEX)
- Suitable for oil-free operation
- Manual trolleys
For the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industry the Air Hoist mini Food Grade is available.
- Reduced TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Safe processes in production
- Availability: 24/7
- Easy and simple maintenance directly on site
JDN Air Hoists PROFI
PROFI 025 TI to 2 TI
PROFI 3 TI to 20 TI
PROFI 25 TI to 100 TI
JDN Air Hoist PROFI
JDN Air Hoist PROFI Series are superior in all places where safety has priority. The PROFI Series scores well with its 100 % duty rating and explosion protection as standard. This important advantage ensures JDN Air Hoists are especially suitable for applications in hazardous areas. JDN Air Hoists PROFI Series are very robust and therefore suitable for tough industrial applications even in continuous working processes.
Air Hoists PROFI Standard Features
- suitable for application in hazardous areas (ATEX)
- sensitive infinitely variable speed control for the precise positioning of loads
- easy operation
- suitable for lube-free operation
- 100% duty cycles – no downtimes
- frequent switching and extended duty cycles
- sound absorption
- insensitive to dust, humidity and temperatures ranging from -20°C up to +70°C
For traversing loads there are different trolleys to meet your special demands.
The Advantages at Glance
Strong – Fast – Silent
High performance Air Hoists with more efficiency by reliability plus high lifting and lowering speeds. With low sound emissions and high Level of Safety Integrated emergency stop switch from 1 t upwards with overload protection.
Oil-Free Operation Air Hoist
Patented, permanent motor lubrication during operation, using a high-performance grease. No additional motor
lubrication required for efficient operation.
Patented Motor-Brake System
For operation with low maintenance and little wear with increased safety. Based on the proven design of the JDN Mini Series.
Modern Design – Compact Size
Features no protruding control hoses or parts susceptible to damage, making the PROFI also suitable for horizontal
100 % Duty Rating – No Downtime
Air Hoists with Ex Classification