COMPLETE HOIST SERVICES TO KEEP YOU RUNNING.
Whether you are looking to replace a hoist unit, or extend the life of an existing hoist, Harriman has you covered.
Harriman Material Handling has a Hoist Repair Department available to get your hoist back up and running. Our service technicians can upgrade exisiting hoists with our retrofit service. We provide in-house repair of electric, lever, manual chain, and wire rope hoists.
Harriman is also your source for hoist parts from the leading manufactures.
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN SELECTING A HOIST
Purchasing or specifying chain overhead crane hoists to lift heavy objects in close proximity to equipment or personnel is a decision that deserves thoughtful consideration. We would like to identify some important factors to consider in your decision-making process.
HOIST INSPECTIONS KEEP YOU SAFE
Harriman provides crane and hoist inspections in accordance with OSHA compliance standards and as part of preventative maintenance programs.
OSHA requires an annual inspection of any overhead crane & hoist by an independent 3rd party. A lot of companies provide their own inspections throughout the year but in order to be in compliance, your annual inspection needs to be performed by a 3rd party that does not work for you. Harriman also offers Overhead Crame Inspector Training in conjunction with CraneWerks University.
HOIST SERVICE WHEN YOU NEED IT
ur experienced engineers and technicians work 24 hours a day, 364 days a year to provide you with the least amount of downtime and the best access to service available.
- Repairs and testing comply with ASME B30.16 and B30.17 specifications.
- Static and dynamic tests are performed. Test certificates are available electronically or paper will be provided.
- We repair all types and brands of manual hoists, electric hoists and pullers.
- Repairs and testing are performed at our facility.
- All repaired hoists and pullers are load tested.
- We can repair and test to theatrical standards upon request.
WE HAVE THE PARTS TO COMPLETE YOUR REPAIR
We provide a full customer support system. Whether you’re looking for a new part to repair an old system or a part to add new application capabilities, we have qualified technicians that will locate exactly what you need. We provide:
- Parts from any manufacturer
- Quick delivery of requested parts
- Parts for repairing or remanufacturing
- Built-to-order parts
- Retrofits of old systems
- Rigging Equipment
- Crane Kits